Irish Drunkin Brother Hood ( IDBH )

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IIxFOOSEYxII - Mr July LoL Rizzo - Can You Here Me Now ! Eazzy D - Vodka Marksman

2 posters

LEFT 4 DEAD

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

LEFT 4 DEAD Empty LEFT 4 DEAD

Post by Admin Fri May 15, 2009 4:49 am

Left 4 dead bounce what yous think of it i only got it yesterday and i think its a savage game online is good crack i think there should of been more guns in it tho
    B U R N O
    B U R N O
    NooooB
    NooooB

LEFT 4 DEAD Empty Well..........

Post by B U R N O Sun May 17, 2009 9:34 am

WELL, I QUITE FIND THIS GAME SHALLOW AND PIDANTIC, INDEED (posh voice)
    Well to be honest this game, is THE GAME........it may lack the depth in single player, while your playing by yourself , and eating an empty fanta bottle at the same time, Multiplayer is definately great really is but i do advise, if ANYONE plays online, i do advise , use a mic.........its much more great while playing and shouting Vietnam Movie phrases to your incappitated friends......Now the survival Pack, definately worth it and its FREE......but personally speaking i was abit dissapointed, its just one new map, which is the size of a knackers kip......the new mode is good but can get dull........game overall ......i give a 8 and a half outta 10 for this shizz........